During Pizzo’s Update on Friday’s episode of Tim and Sid: Uncut, it was again discussed how the guys believe there should be some Tim and Sid: Uncut merchandise – mostly of the t -shirt variety. And when the #1 sports podcast in Canada does not have merchandise, it’s a shame because I’m pretty sure theScore‘s merchandise store would do quite well.
Anyways, Bronsteter sent out a tweet asking for Tim and Sidizen’s ideas for possible t-shirts. But why stop at shirts? Beer mugs, hats, thongs, sweaters, jackets, etc…would all be a hit. Check out some of the ideas from listeners and the guys below. To be honest, I may just buy some t-shirt transfers and make my own – it’s pretty easy to do.
1. “I Carpooled With the York Rapist and All I got Was This Lousy T-Shirt” – Aaron Bronsteter (currently being designed)
2. “Ranting Teams Out of Championships Since 2011” – Josh Doan
3. “Tim and Sid: So Sick, You’ll Need to Call Dr. Lipschitz” – Colin Withers
4. Hainser’s Corner with a picture of a circle – Brad Spencer
5. “Fuck Tea” – Rich Lane
6. “Ketchup Chips and Moosehead, Diet of Champions” – Sean Holmes-Smith
7. “Cut or Uncut. Wearing A Shirt to Promote a Sports Radio Show” – Eric Zubert