Important Dates in the History of Tim and Sid: Uncut
September 14th, 2009:
– The very first Tim and Sid podcast is introduced.
– Show runs just under 50 mins, It Takes Two is the intro.
– The show airs once a week.
September 21st, 2009
– Seems to be the first time a name is given to the show: Tim and Sid: Uncut. But after the break, Sid calls it Sid and Tim: Uncut.
October 12th, 2009:
– The very first time horns are used in the show.
– It’s announced that the podcast is available on iTunes.
October 26th, 2009:
– Tim and Sid become most downloaded podcast in Canada.
November 2nd, 2009:
– It Takes Two has a remix version intro.
November 9th, 2009:
– Due to demand, length of show is increased.
– Announced that webisodes of the podcast will be available.
– First time DJ Bennett is introduced on the show and seems to be the one responsible for cleaning up all the topics that haven’t been addressed.
– Seixeiro quotes Justin Timberlake.
November 16th, 2009:
– First time Tim used the line, “I feel like a mosquito at a nudist colony.”
November 23rd, 2009:
– New Tim and Sid Theme by Kid Famous is introduced.
– Webisodes are taken off T.V.
December 7th, 2009:
– Very first Rapid Fire occurs. No theme song available.
December 14th, 2009:
– DJ Bennett begins to co-host periodically. Becomes semi-3rd man.
– The Score Holiday Party happens that evening.
December 28th, 2009:
– The first time that Sid says “FUCK” on the show while doing a rant about running up the score in sports. (courtesy of Tim and Sidizen, our boy, Chris Towne)
January 11th, 2010:
– First time one of the hosts were absent. DJ co-hosted with Sid.
February 1st, 2010:
– Tim Micallef sings the Saved By the Bell Theme song.
February 15th, 2010:
– Seixeiro goes off on the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and how shitty he believes they were.
February 22nd, 2010:
– Rapid Fire gets a theme song. Paper Planes by M.I.A.
March 8th, 2010:
– Tim and Sid start voicing that they’d like to do more that 1 podcast/week.
April 5th, 2010:
– Micallef calls Hainser smart for his World Series pick. Probably the first and last time.
April 26th, 2010:
– John Noon makes first appearance behind the glass as producer.
May 3rd, 2010:
– First time “Run that Famous” is used by Tim.
May 10th, 2010:
– Hainser becomes the very first victim of pinkeye. Sid, “That’s no B.S.”
– First podcast where hard teasing of Hainser takes place.
May 31st, 2010:
– Micallef finds out that Hainser was born in 1978. He can’t believe it because Hains looks like a kid.
– DJ Bennett admits to never watching The Goonies.
June 7th, 2010:
– Sid announces that he’s never seen The Goonies either.
June 21st, 2010:
– Announcement that Tim has a Baby Boy.
July 12th, 2010:
– First podcast where neither Tim or Sid is there to host.
– From the comments, it was the most F’d up podcast to date.
– Hosted by DJ Bennett, Randy Urban, Bomani Jones.
– Bomani Jones gets serious hate from the Tim and Sidizens.
July 19th, 2010:
– Tim’s back after having a son. He’s a different man.
August 16th, 2010:
– 50th Episode of the Tim and Sid: Uncut Podcast.
– First time line “Famous Run that Bitch” was used by computer voice.
– Sid admits to sleeping with Gloria James several times. 😉
– Uncut Law from DJ Bennett is huge for the first time.
– Special announcement to come was announced.
August 30th, 2010:
– Officially announced that the podcast was going daily, M. – F.
– The show will now be live on SIRIUS Channel 98.
– Micallef, Seixeiro, and Bennett can’t get enough of Brenda Warner.
September 7th, 2010:
– The first show Live Tim and Sid: Uncut happens on SIRIUS 98.
– Producer Aaron Bronsteter makes first appearance.
– It’s also official that DJ Bennett is in front of the glass.
– @timandsid becomes available on Twitter.
– Rob Pizzo provides the first edition of Pizzo’s Updates.
September 8th, 2010:
– Stephen A. Smith makes his first appearance on Tim and Sid: Uncut.
September 14th, 2010:
– Seixeiro introduces his love for Ketchup Chips & Moosehead.
– Very first live Ray Lewis impression happens.
– DJ Bennett continues the Uncut Law.
September 16th, 2010:
– Everyone’s favourite Cabbie, Cabral Richards co-hosts the show.
– Cut or Uncut makes it’s DEBUT. We learn the definition of CUT and UNCUT.
October 9th, 2010:
– The breaking news theme was first used. (courtesy of our boy
November 2nd, 2010:
– Sid Seixeiro gets screwed by Twitter’s GPS.
November 3rd, 2010:
– Sid Seixeiro officially announces he closed his twitter account.
November 17th, 2010:
– Sid and DJ’s first Sing Off Competition.
– Seixeiro’s secret Gerry Reynolds Twitter account is revealed.
November 19th, 2010:
– Tim and Sid: Uncut‘s 100th Episode.
– First time they’ve opened the lines for listeners.
– Hainser vs. Seixeiro Hainser impersonation battle.
November 22nd, 2010:
– CSI’s YEAHHHHHHH soundbyte is introduced.
November 26th, 2010:
– Gus Johnson joins the guys live on Tim and Sid: Uncut.
November 30th, 2010:
– Cabral Richards final day at the Score. He joins Tim and Sid in the studio.
– It’s revealed that Tim Micallef likes to watch What Not To Wear.
December 2nd, 2010:
– Kushal from Qatar makes his first appearance.
December 13th, 2010:
– Bronsteter introduces reverse horns for the first time.
December 15th, 2010:
– It’s discovered/announced that Hainser once judged an Asian Beauty
Contest in Toronto.
December 18th, 2010:
– The show’s 2010 Year in Review Episode.
January 7th, 2011:
– Sid announces that everything in his life is bacon neck.
January 14th, 2011:
– Noon attempts to ambush Sid’s diet by providing him with a Subway Veggie and everyone else a Poutine.
– Greg Sansone visits the booth.
– The guys listen in on Hainser doing voicing headlines.
January 17th, 2011:
– Kid Famous visits the Tim and Sid: Uncut show.
January 18th, 2011:
– Kid Famous’ intro. song for the show is now available at www.roadtocenterstage.com/tim-sid-podcast-the-score/
January 27th, 2011:
– DJ Bennett’s now famous Tracy Morgan impersonation.
February 2nd, 2011:
– Sid has decided to re-open his twitter account.
February 11th, 2011:
– CFL player, Kerry Carter visits the studio to show off his ring.
February 17th, 2011:
– A new Tim and Sid: Uncut intro. theme song is introduced.
March 8th, 2011:
– The hilarious Micallef Battle of L.A. soundbyte begins.
March 9th, 2011:
– The Max Pacioretty Debate.
– Chris Webber speaks some solid truth about the Miami Heat.
– Tim gets nailed for presenting facts about the Miami Heat. Listeners and Tweeters accuse him of hating the Heat.
March 11th, 2011:
– The Best Boardgames Debate.
– Sid believes the LIFE wheel is the best wheel of all boardgames.
– Tim announces that, “Clue (boardgame) is for losers.”
– Bronsteter is happy to find out that Charlie Sheen eats a tomato like an apple.
March 14th, 2011:
– Jay Triano joins Tim and Sid: Uncut in-studio.
March 16th, 2011:
– Sid Seixeiro has his Zupa’s fries stolen. Chindon Pinch (maybe Brendon Lynch) stole a couple without asking.
– Hainser’s Tribute to Nate Dogg.
March 21st, 2011:
– Sid is absent due to pink eye.
– Tim is joined by Dan Bonner of CBS Sports to discuss March Mardness.
March 22nd, 2011:
– Sid returns from his battle with pink eye and tells the best Pink Eye story ever.
March 25th, 2011:
– Tim Micallef shares his Barber Shop story with Tim and Sidizens.
– Bronsteter is absent.
– Noon announces that he’ll call his kid, “Charlie Maxwell Noon.”
March 30th, 2011:
– Happy 34th Birthday Sid Seixeiro.
April 5th, 2011:
– The boys have a Television Theme Song Debate.
* Still a work in progress – it takes time going through all this shit.